Location: Exton, PA
Job type: Full Time, Employee (in office position)
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000/year, PTO, Company paid holidays, 401(k), no medical/dental/vision
LyonShare Marketing is seeking a motivated, versatile, well-rounded creative professional with a keen eye for detail to join our fast-paced, growing agency as a Graphic Designer. This position is ideal for a self-motivated team player who thinks outside of the box and embodies a diverse skill set, including a strong command of design theory, conceptualization, and execution, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects for our high-profile clients. This role reports to the Creative Director and agency owner, and is an in-person office position.
- Design visually appealing layouts (selection of colors, images and typefaces where brand standards are absent), and edit existing layouts for both digital and print design, including marketing programs, communications, and advertising materials for client projects in various stages of development. Projects may include logos, eNewsletters, direct mail materials, brochures, HTML emails, PDFs, social media posts, PowerPoint, videos, and websites.
- Graphic design tasks will include creative concept development, graphic design execution (text placement/editing, graphic/image suggestions, etc.), content editing, and pre-press production preparation of print files.
- Take direction from the Creative Director and internal agency account staff, and communicate with all on creative ideas and the status of projects
- Be adaptable to client changes/feedback and willing to learn new techniques and processes
- Participate in weekly agency traffic meetings to strategize and brainstorm with internal team
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail when assisting agency team members with hand work/collation needed on custom specialty projects and direct mailings
- Retain team-player mentality with willingness to engage in other agency tasks outside scope of role to best meet the needs of clients in a small-business environment (i.e., travel to print vendors, answer phone/email, deliver client materials, assist on colleague projects)
- Time tracking and logging of all work done on a daily basis with accurate notations kept
Skills/Attributes for Success:
- Proficient with Apple platform and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) as well as familiarity with iMovie and Premiere Pro. Experience with HTML also preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of and experience with graphic design theory, skills & best practices; digital file formats; and print setup/pre-press
- Strong layout and organizational design skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills with an ability to tell a story through creative means
- Experience working with copywriters, content developers, and vendors
- Engaging, goal-oriented, high-energy professional with the drive to succeed and a passion to get the job done right the first time
- Ability to establish effective relationships with coworkers and client contacts
- Self-motivated, well-organized individual with integrity, a strong work ethic, and positive attitude
- Ability to think strategically and critically and quickly learn new processes, approaches and techniques
- Work independently and as a team player in a fast-paced agency environment
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under tight deadlines, effectively juggle several projects/tasks concurrently, and quickly adapt to changing client needs
- 4-year degree in graphic design or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design, or equivalent experience preferred
- Highly-proficient with Apple platform and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) as well as familiarity with iMovie and Premiere Pro
- Must provide own transportation to travel to LyonShare Marketing’s office and client locations in tri-state area (PA-NJ-DE), as needed
- A strong portfolio with a wide-range of graphic design samples
Send resume & graphic design samples to: email@example.com
We know the job market is difficult right now, but we are looking for specific qualifications. If you do not fit the criteria in our posting, please do not respond just to see what happens. Resumes that do not include graphic design/portfolio samples will not be considered. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you if you think you might be a good match!