Project: September 2006 Show Promotions & Event Planning
Client: The Philadelphia National Candy Gift & Gourmet Show
Situation & Solution:
Each January and September, America’s largest show for the Retail Confectioner is held at the Atlantic City Convention Center. This event features between 200-350 exhibitors showcasing their products to over 2,500 buyers. At the beginning of 2006, the show sought a new Agency to handle all of their marketing needs – they selected LyonShare Marketing.
LyonShare created all the pre-show marketing communications: brochures, guides and flyers; signage; event presentations and PR; and developed new events for the September 2006 show. In doing so, LyonShare helped elevate the show’s brand image and significantly increased the number of exhibitors and buyers in attendance.
Projects completed for the September 2006 show include:
- Exhibitor Resource Guide: Re-designed and re-packaged eight separate sheets into a cohesive guide for show exhibitors
- Beach Party Invitation, Ticket, Gift Tag, and Banner
- Pre- and Post-show Communications: Fax and HTML blasts as well as press releases
- New Product Round-Up & Awards Competition Logo, Promo Flyer, Awards, Signage, and On-site Voting for Competition: New event that showcased exhibitors' new product offerings
- Buyer Booklet: Promotional guide for the buyer including all relevant event and registration information
- Buyer’s Guide: Guide distributed to buyers at the show, detailing all of the participating exhibitors
- Show Signage
- Pre-show Buyer Badge Mailing: Included pre-ordered name badges and flyers promoting the list of exhibitors and seminar presentations
- Booth Space Application/Contract
- Exhibitor Breakfast Meeting Presentation
- Scripted Announcements: Used during the show to promote seminars, New Product Round-Up Awards ceremony, and show close and open times
- Advertising: Trade ad to promote the next show in January
Click below to see full PDF samples.
Fancy Food Ad / Buyer's Guide / Beach Party Ticket / Round Up Logo
Need Acrobat Reader? Click Here